The Polyanionic Cellulose Market Research Report elaborates on the polyanionic cellulose production process, production status, application areas, consumption structure, consumption status, import and export, market prices, project investment and other aspects from multiple perspectives, based on whose basis, the future market demand and market prospect are analyzed and predicted qualitatively and quantitatively.
Polyanionic cellulose has a wide range of uses and can be used in all industries where carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) can be used, providing more stable application performance.
1. Polyanionic cellulose can be used as a light yarn sizing agent to replace starch in the textile industry.
2. Adding pulp in paper-making process can improve the longitudinal strength and smoothness of the paper, as well as the oil resistance and ink absorption of the paper.
3. Polyanionic cellulose is used to formulate soap and synthetic detergent in daily chemical industry.
4. Polyanionic cellulose is used as a latex stabilizer in the rubber industry.
5. Polyanionic cellulose can be used as a fluid loss agent and viscosity increasing agent in the drilling industry.
6. In addition, polyanionic cellulose is used as a thickening agent, emulsion stabilizer, crystal formation preventer, thickener, binder,suspending agent, water retention agent, and dispersant in fine chemical processing such as paint, food, cosmetics, ceramic powder and leather.