1. There are two conventional dissolution methods for CMC e466:
1)Sprinkle CMC e466evenly on the surface of the solution, then stir it by machine or hand to accelerate the absorption of water and facilitate the dissolution.
2) Sprinkle CMC e466 evenly on the surface of the solution, place it on the surface, make it naturally absorb water and expand, and then mix evenly.
CMC e466 has a strong hygroscopicity. First, the CMC molecule contacted with water rapidly absorbs water and expands, and then has strong adhesion. It adheres to the CMC powder without timely contact, forming internal dry and external wet particles, and it is difficult to disperse them evenly.
Therefore, according to the principle and situation, the C MC solution added in proportion will be stirred for 3-4 hours by using an accelerated mixer with double helical blades, and then put into a 25 degree C thermostat to stabilize the solution for 1-2 hours before the CMC solution is determined and applied. Therefore, in practical application, it is better to use a similar method for the complete dissolution of CMC, and then use the proportioning effect will be much better. The purpose is to prevent the viscosity of CMC from not reaching the actual effect.
2. Instant dissolution method of CMC e466:
1) Pour the instant CMC e466into the water, and the CMC diffuses rapidly without clumping and dissolves completely in the water in a few minutes.
2) The viscosity of the CMC solution formed at this time did not reach the actual viscosity effect, and the solution diluted.
3) After 20-30 minutes of full dissolution, the viscosity of CMC slowly rises, and finally stabilizes.
3. A configured aqueous solution of CMC e466 should not be placed in a metal container as far as possible, because CMC will precipitate with metal components, which will lead to degradation of CMC, thus destroying the structure of CMC and leading to adverse reactions such as viscosity reduction and dilution of CMC.