CMC is involved in many industries. Compared with sodium alginate, it has higher cost performance and is widely used in printing and dyeing because of its excellent coloring and alkali resistance. CMC has better use effect.
1. The filterability and fluidity of the solution are excellent.
2. The viscosity is stable, the salt resistance and alkali resistance are very good, and the dilution of CMC sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is also very good.
3. High degree of substitution and uniform distribution of substituents.
4. It has beautiful coloring.
5. The washing efficiency after printing and dyeing is high, the fabric feels good, and the softness is comparable to that of sodium alginate.
6. Good water retention, can print fine patterns;
7. CMC sodium carboxymethyl cellulose itself has no reducibility and has little effect on the color and light of dyes.
8. There are very few gel particles, and there will be no defects in printing and dyeing.
The application of CMC in printing and dyeing has also made the printing and dyeing industry more refined in construction, the products produced are bright in color, and the feel of the fabric has also been improved.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose CMC has a wide range of applications in our lives, both in the manufacturing industry and the production industry, among which it is also the main processed product used in the textile printing and dyeing industry.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose CMC can be widely used as a sizing agent in the textile industry. Can be used for chemical fiber, chemical fiber or blended fabric, warp. The CMC aqueous solution is transparent, transparent, uniform, and has good stability.
The cmc textile solution has rich viscosity and film-forming properties, and the warp surface can form a smooth, wear-resistant and flexible film, which can withstand the absolute strength of the loom, providing favorable conditions for high-speed production.
The yarn treated with CMC aqueous solution is easy to dry, shiny and soft to the touch. Printing paste CMC is used as thickener and emulsifier for printing paste.
Especially suitable for silk printing paste. In rayon fabrics, such as cellulose acetate printing pastes, high boiling point solvents, dyes, water and suitable thickeners should be included.
Usually, the physical properties and application properties of the printing and dyeing sodium carboxymethyl cellulose CMC used in the printing and dyeing industry are very high. In terms of physical properties, the degree of substitution is generally required to be at least 1.0, and the degree of substitution of 1.3, 1.5 or 1.8 is required for higher requirements. But the high cost for consumers is a factor to consider.
In addition, there should be very few gel particles, and the laboratory needs to have technical conditions for systematic testing. Generally, there should be no more than 4 gels per square, which can be regarded as qualified.
Secondly, the free fibers in the sodium carboxymethyl cellulose solution should be almost invisible, so that there will be no congestion in actual use.
Here is just to judge how to better apply to the printing and dyeing industry by the performance of CMC itself for printing and dyeing. As a thickener and emulsifier in printing and dyeing, its actual effect on printing, such as providing good permeability and improving the color paste Stability and adhesion, softness to increase texture, etc.