As a colorless and odorless chemical product, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose has different application scopes in various industries in society. More specifically, take the application of this product in mosquito coils as an example.
The addition of the product can effectively improve the quality of the mosquito coil and the use performance of the mosquito coil, thereby promoting the performance of the mosquito coil.
1. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose can enhance the toughness of mosquito coils, so that mosquito coils are not easy to break and break.
2. The mosquito coils are distributed well in each group, the efficacy is evenly distributed, and the drug is released slowly.
3. Make the components evenly bonded together, and have good molding properties, which is convenient for the molding surface to be smooth.
It can be seen that the application of adding sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in mosquito coils not only improves the quality and performance of mosquito coils, but also facilitates the distribution of the efficacy of mosquito coils, so that the surface and molding standards are excellent.
In addition, through the continuous understanding of the relevant knowledge of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, the scope of use of carboxymethyl cellulose cmc is continuously expanded.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is widely used in various fields because of its own characteristics. When the required field changes, its product characteristics will also change, just like in fabric dyeing.
With the continuous development of the economy, there is a greater demand for fabrics in the market, but now the fabrics produced by some manufacturers will often fade in use, making people's choices more cautious. Knowing that sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a good dyeing material, what are its specific performances in dyeing?
1. Compared with natural paste, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose has more stable quality, better fluidity, and even dyeing.
2. With a higher degree of substitution, it can be restored with reactive dyes, and the printed material has a soft feeling.
3. The film-forming power of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is great and will not be interrupted.
4. It can be used to print exquisite patterns, and the requirements for color are very high.
5. There are few gel particles and no staining defects.
6. It has good coloring and is harmless.
7. It can be used together with other binders, as well as stable long-term storage.
8. There is no reduction in itself, and sodium carboxymethyl cellulose has a greater impact on small dyeing.
In summary, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose has a high degree of substitution in fabric dyeing, better color rendering, easy coloring, and safety without pollution. It can also be used with other reagents at the same time to improve the quality of the fabric.