Polyanionic cellulose is a semi-natural polymer, which is mainly used as additive, thickener and water-retaining agent. High-molecular/low-molecular PAC is the main component of fresh water mud and seawater mud. High-molecular/low-molecular polyanionic cellulose (PAC) is a kind of white or bright white gravity powder or particle. Its aqueous solution is clear and sticky. As a soluble polymer, polyanionic cellulose (PAC) has the following characteristics:
1. Polyanionic cellulose can be dissolved rapidly in both cold and hot water.
2. Polyanionic cellulose can be used as thickener, rheological control agent, adhesive, stabilizer, protective colloid and water-retaining agent. High-molecular/low-molecular polyanionic cellulose (PAC) products can also be used as mud treatment agents and drilling agents in drilling operations. It has remarkable effects in mud suspension preparation, thickening and temperature resistance (150℃). Fresh water, salt water or saturated salt water can be used to make mud suspension. With different amounts of calcium chloride, the suspension will show corresponding viscosity and loss of water.
3. High-molecular/low-molecular PAC meets the quality indexes of Oil Companies' Material Association (OCMA) and American Petroleum Institute (PAI).
4. Specifications and indicators of polyanionic cellulose: oil drilling grade, conventional grade and excellent grade. Our company provides quality inspection reports and chemical safety technical specifications for our products.
5. Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) packaging: 25 kg inner plastic woven bag.
6. Storage of polyanionic cellulose: sealed and placed in a cool and dry place.
7. Sshelf life of polyanionic cellulose: two years.