After the surface layer of the warp yarns sizing by CMC is dried, it can form a film that is not only strong, but also quite soft and wear-resistant, so that it has good adhesion to the fiber surface. And at the same time, the warp yarns can have sufficient stretch. Long characteristics increase the strength of the warp yarn on the loom and reduce the doffing rate. The use of CMC textiles has the following advantages:
1) Green product, ecological and environmental protection, it is completely biodegradable;
2) Pulping is simple and clean, doesn't need to heat and cook. It is low carbon and energy saving, and can be dissolved in cold water;
3) No gel deposition, no skinning or foaming in the slurry tank and pipeline;
4) Temperature resistance, antibacterial, stable slurry viscosity;
5) It is easy to split yarn, and the yarn has no sticking phenomenon in the high-humidity weaving workshop;
6) The slurry film is tough and wear-resistant, improves the weaving efficiency, and reduces the yarn breakage to a lower level;
7) It doesn't need to use enzyme to desize, the grey fabric can be directly cooked or bleached.
The ultra-high degree of substitution CMC textiles can be used as a thickener for various textile printing pastes. It has excellent acid and salt resistance (ie, electrolyte resistance). After being formulated into pastes and printing pastes, the viscosity is stable and can completely replace alginates with high-quality. The product has the following characteristics:
1) Better moisture absorption to increase color matching rate and vividness;
2) Good permeability, fabric embossing, which not only eats deep and transparent, but also reduces labor intensity;
3) Excellent rheological properties to keep printing smooth;
4) High solubility, high transparency, almost no gel, good filterability
5) Good viscosity stability, water retention and net permeability to improve the clarity of pattern outline;
6) Easy desizing, soft texture.
The fabric is coated with CMC water solution and then treated with acetic acid to make a special fabric that is airtight and waterproof. The fabric is treated with CMC aqueous solution first, then treated with easily decomposable quaternary ammonium salt, dried, polished and heated at an appropriate stage to form a waxy fabric with an insoluble coating on the surface.