1. Mud containing petroleum-grade polyanionic cellulose PAC can form thin, hard and low-permeability filter cake on the well wall, thus reducing the water loss.
2. After adding petroleum-grade polyanionic cellulose PAC into the mud, the drilling rig can get low initial cutting force, so that the gas wrapped in the mud can be easily released, and the debris can be quickly abandoned in the mud pit.
3. Drilling mud, like other suspension dispersions, has a certain lifetime. PAC can make it stable and prolong its lifetime.
1. High degree of substitution, good substitution uniformity, high viscosity and low dosage. It can effectively improve the use efficiency of mud.
2. Good moisture resistance, salt resistance and alkali resistance. It is suitable for water-based mud of fresh water, seawater and saturated brine.
3. The formed mud cake is of good quality and stability, which can effectively stabilize the soft soil structure and prevent the shaft wall from collapsing.
4. It is suitable for mud systems with difficult control of solid content and large variation range.
1. It has high water loss control ability. Especially, high-efficiency fluid loss reducer can control the water loss at a higher level without affecting other properties of mud.
2. It has good temperature resistance and excellent salt resistance. Under a certain salt concentration, it still has a good ability to reduce water loss and a certain rheological property. The viscosity is almost unchanged after it is dissolved in salt water and water, which is especially suitable for offshore drilling and deep wells.
3. It can well control the rheology of mud and has good thixotropy. It is suitable for any water-based mud of fresh water, seawater and saturated brine.
4. In addition, petroleum-grade polyanionic cellulose PAC is used as cementing fluid, which can prevent fluid from entering pores and fractures.