1. Good pelletization and good moisture control performance;
2. The pellets change from hydrophilic to hydrophobic;
3. Good dispersion and high wet ball strength;
4. The pellets are not easy to deform;
5. Good dry bulb strength;
6. The compressive strength of pellets is increased;
7. The bursting temperature is high, and the ability to control the release of water inside the pellet is strong;
8. The pellet size is evenly distributed;
9. The surface of the pellet is smooth;
10. Good metallurgical properties.
1. Good water solubility and strong inhibitory ability;
2. To improve the taste of concentrate and obtain better beneficiation indexes;
3. To reduce the amount of medicament and reduce the consumption of raw materials;
4. Mainly used as a silicate gangue inhibitor, or used for lead inhibition in the separation of copper and lead, and sometimes used as a sludge dispersant.